So if you're an author and you'd like to be interviewed you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org but please read my rules first and we'll get along splendidly.
- My questions are typed in British English (this is because I am British) I would like them to remain British. I get that you might not be British but I won't be changing my spelling for you or having it changed for me.
- My questions are my questions. Please answer them without altering them (If you really don't have an answer then make a note in the document you've sent me and I will omit it.). I will notice if you do. I'm not stupid.
- Further to my "don't alter" rule, don't change my grammar. I'm good at English, I know that the plural for "authors" is not "author's".
- Please can you send me an author photo and maybe the cover for the book(s) you'd like to promote so I can work them in there. (I find my interviews need pictures.)
- Please can you make sure that your book fits what my blog is about. I'm not going to interview you if you write books that aren't what I read. And I have a target audience to cater for.
So if you're still interested and think that you can follow my rules then email me!
I want to thank you for taking an interest in From the Shadows I Review and I look forward to possibly hearing from you.