I'm going to just do it in bullet points last time because then it was short, sweet and to the point. Why blither on when you don't need to?
- Well written
- Excellent characterization
- I loved how each story had a completely different story but at the heart they were about the same thing.
- Not too much romance.
- The books all played like movies in my head.
- Language - there's a lot of swearing.
- Synopsis-itis - two of the trilogy had misleading blurbs.
- Can be mentally draining to read
- Can get a bit violent
- Some people may not like the writing style because it fits the characters.
Worst Book: Numbers
My Overall Rating
4 stars - This is a gripping series that blew me away with each installment. I'd recommend this to anyone who likes a gritty thriller with many twists. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but it sure is mine. All I can say is it's amazing what you can find in WHSmith!
- Images from Google
- Collage created by me. Don't use unless you have my permission.