Read the crazy confessions of Georgia Nicolson in her hilarious, bestselling diary.
What is the matter with my life? Why is it so deeply unfab?
- It's a day and a half since I snogged the Sex God...
- I think I have snog withdrawal. My lips keep puckering up...
- I tried snogging the back of my hand, but it's no good...
- I wonder if the Sex God is having second thoughts about me because of my nose...
- I have a HUGE nose that means I have to live for ever in the Ugly Home.
The second Georgia Nicolson book picks up right where book one ends. I love how even the simple things always seem to lead to disaster for our heroine. The writing is excellent and I love how the characterizations seem real and extreme at the same time. Another thing I've always loved is the craziness of it and even though it's a bit bonkers I can easily see the events taking place.
I love the simplicity of the book, there's no stupid, immortal war or a stupidly heavy love story. This is a book from a time I like to call 'Before Twilight' and boy was that time good for the YA genre. I guess you can say that overall I really enjoyed the book. There were so many laugh out loud moments and at times I found myself having to stop reading in order to control my giggles.
5 stars - When I read a book like this I forget about the world and everything in it. For me, a morning doesn't get any better than reading a book of this quality whilst snuggling up with my cat.
A Final Note
I believe that in America this book is actually called: On The Bright Side I Am Now The Girlfriend Of A Sex God. What a catchy title! Not.
- Book summary from the back of the book
- Image from Google