Why did I admit I wanted Masimo to be my proper boyfriend? Why?
- One minute he was snogging me , and the next he was snogging Wet Linsay, stick insect and drip...
- Perhaps I should tell him he can go out with her as well as me...
- But then I might snog him just after she has, which would mean I have practically snogged her!!! Erlack!
- I would rather snog my cat, Angus...
- He has certainly got nicer legs...
Georgia is living in the Cake Shop of Aggers after telling Italian stallion, Masimo that she wants to be his only one and only. Normally this would mean plenty of hilariosity as Georgia wallows in her misery but there was something lacking for me. I'm not quite sure what it was but I think it's the same thing that was missing in 'Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants'.
Characterwise I think Rosie is definitely my favourite in this book. Her adventures with Sven never fail to have me in stitches and this makes her a joy to read about. I also said in my last review that Mabs and Jools were a bit quiet but in this book Mabs has more lines and is generally more involved in the story but Jools is still very quiet. Also I didn't like Dave the Laugh in this one, he was a complete idiot.
There are plenty of moments where you can have a giggle and the writing is good but I still wanted more from it. I don't know what I wanted though and that's a bit of a problem to be quite honest. I read this book incredibly fast but that's probably due to the layout of the books more than anything.
4 stars - Whilst this book is really good and qualitywise surpasses most other books that fall into the same category as this one I genuinely don't like this as much as the majority of the series. Whatever it lacked though it made up for with a cliffhanger of gigantic proportions.
- Book summary from the back of the book
- Image from Google