I may or may not have accidentally acquired two boyfriends...
- This means I have to be on high beauty and glamorosity alert at all times, even in the loo.
- I must be prepared. But no one must know. I must exude glamour but in a natural just-tumbled-out-of-bed way.
- So just a hint of foundation, lurker eradicator, touch of bronzer, and leave it at that.
- Oh yes, and a touch of lip gloss, mascara and a tiny bit of eyeliner.
- I don't suppose they would both consider a time-share girlfriend...
The cliffhanger at the end of book 7 made fo ra good read this time out. Georgia's big decision wasn't that big in my opinion, the answer was always pretty obvious. That aside this was a really funny book, it's well written and the characters are filled with fabnosity. All in all, I liked this much more than '...Startled By His Furry Shorts'.
Jas is on top form in this book, she's absolutely mad with all her weird little obsessions. Another thing I love about her is her relationship with Tom, to most readers it may be plain and ordinary but that's precisely what I like about it. It's more realistic. Sven has a couple of spectacularly funny moments. Dave the Laugh isn't really mentioned in this book but after his idiotic behaviour in book 7, that really didn't bother me.
I can't help but feel that I'm repeating myself but it's really hard to review books like this without giving away any spoilers. Once again this book is exceptionally funny and I found myself having to stop reading every so often just so I could recover from the hilariosity.
4.5 stars - I really loved this book however I don't feel that I can give it 5 stars because the plot was pretty obvious but other than that book this book is fabby and marvy and a book that every teenage girl should read.
A Final Note
Just a quick note that there is one occurence of swearing that is once again aimed at the poor kitty cats.
- Book summary from the back of the book
- Image from Google